[Tigers] brake booster emergency by pass

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] brake booster emergency by pass
From: clyde mclaughlin via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 11:38:04 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_455275_1737601010.1592566684844

When I replaced the stock rubber brake flex hoses with stainless steel braided
flex lines I saved one of the stock rubber lines and put it with two of the
metal line couplings in my tool kit in the car for a on the road temporary by
pass of the booster should it fail while away from home. Clyde McLaughlin, mk1a
1174, TAC inspector 90

--===============8906029711451055221==