[Tigers] chrome

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] chrome
From: clyde mclaughlin via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 15:26:26 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2903356_740270115.1611501986384

I used Pauls Chrome outside Pittsburg, Pa, for our XKE, they are not cheap, but
quality to none, I also gave them a heavily banged up bow stem piece, called
cut water, for my old Chris Craft and it came back perfect, I think that piece
had hit every dock on the lake more than once! Point is if you have some
damaged pieces they have skills to repair them. Clyde

--===============5110961868330611585==