[Tigers] Original steering wheel refurbished??

To: Tigers Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Original steering wheel refurbished??
From: Tony Lang via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 17:56:37 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_923945_951090521.1618336597342

=C2=A0Hoping that someone knows the name and phone number of the young man =
in New Mexico (IMS) that restores Tiger steering wheels. I had his contact =
information until my old phone locked up. A good reason to keep adding new =
names/numbers to an old email and continue forwarding it to yourself or put=
ting them in a folder or something. Getting old sure has it drawbacks.=C2=
=A0
Tony Lang (TtT)
------=_Part_923945_951090521.1618336597342

style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial,
sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">&nbsp;Hoping
that someone knows the name and phone number of the young man in New Mexico
(IMS) that restores Tiger steering wheels. I had his contact information until
my old phone locked up. A good reason to keep adding new names/numbers to an
old email and continue forwarding it to yourself or putting them in a folder or
class="ydp36893be6signature"><div>Tony Lang (TtT)<var
------=_Part_923945_951090521.1618336597342--

--===============0189383942869474191==