[Tigers] Two terminal ground connector

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Two terminal ground connector
From: John Watertor via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 03:52:56 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_512228_1005610124.1632282776084

New two terminal ground terminals are available from "moss motors official =
site". part number 08-990 cost $6.89 each. I bought several for my Tiger an=
d XKE after the original ones broke several years ago and before Jaguar XK'=
s Unlimited was bought out by Moss Motors.John Watertor=C2=A0

--===============6431978169853964339==