[Tigers] plywood under battery

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] plywood under battery
From: clyde mclaughlin via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 00:44:43 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_674419_1259963577.1632530683078

I find it interesting that Jims early MK1 and my mid runMK1a have the same =
spacing for screw holes holding down the plywood under the battery even =C2=
=A0though the wood piece is not exactly the same due to them having been re=
placed over the years. =C2=A0Could some have been screwed/some not?? holes =
are very small you would have to look close to see them especially if paint=
 is deteriorated or some surface rust
------=_Part_674419_1259963577.1632530683078

early MK1 and my mid runMK1a have the same spacing for screw holes holding down
the plywood under the battery even &nbsp;though the wood piece is not exactly
the same due to them having been replaced over the years. &nbsp;Could some have

--===============0977108068463451425==