Re: [Tigers] Retrospective on Alternative History by Larry Wright and St

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net> definitions=2021-11-29_09:2021-11-28, 2021-11-29 signatures=0 malwarescore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 spamscore=0 clxscore=1015 mlxscore=0 mlxlogscore=954 adultscore=0 classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx scancount=1 engine=8.0.1-2009150000 definitions=main-2111290090
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Retrospective on Alternative History by Larry Wright and Steve Laifman
From: Susan and Larry Wright via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 14:24:39 -0500

> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 19:43:55 -0800
> From: Jay <jay.laifman@gmail.com>
> To: tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
> Subject: [Tigers] Retrospective on Alternative History by Larry Wright
>       and Steve Laifman
>
> I was going though old papers, and came across some early 1996 Tiger group
> emails that I had printed out back in 1996.  Yeah, remember that?  Paper
> printing?  This was 25 years ago!  Larry was clearly in a creative mood and
> sent five emails about alternative history, then my dad provided a few of his
> own.  I hope you enjoy this - and add some new ones!!!!

        OK, Jay: ONE moreâ?¦.

1977: The company Iran Khodro, which has been building Rootesâ?? Hillman Hunter
under license for a decade as the Pakyan, has expanded its offering with
production of the Sunbeam Tiger; the Iranian company will market primarily to
more affluent buyers in emerging markets. Expanded manufacturing facilities,
and signifiant hiring there, promises to bolster the local economy to the point
that unrest in that country might be on the wane. The most recent announcement
is an Iranian Delivery Program, where buyers can take delivery of their cars at
the factory and then be led on a tour of historic sites.