Re: [Tigers] Rick’s 3 point seat belts

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Rick’s 3 point seat belts
From: Tom Witt via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 08:26:03 -0800

--------------7GLD2M3LzTyd6gRbDoQbgf0P

I have no experience, but if you Google "Sunbeam Tiger Seatbelt" there
are some images that might be helpful.

As to ending the California drought I take some credit for that too. I
was just starting to fabricate and replace the floors in my un-garaged
Corvair station wagon..., and the precipitation began. More than
coincidence in my book. :-)

On 1/13/2023 9:54 PM, Derrick Schmidt via Tigers wrote:
> Arrived today, long weekend, wanted to put them in. Not clear to me
> which end goes in which direction. Done some Dr. Googling but nothing
> specific found so far.
>
> Any guidance who single handed Lu is resolving the CA drought because
> his Tiger is drivable for the first time in 27 years?
>
> My former English teacher daughter would be mortified with my
> composition but my thumbs are not  talented enough to transcribe what
> my brain wants to convey.
>
> Derrick
>

> Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone <https://yho.com/footer0>

--------------7GLD2M3LzTyd6gRbDoQbgf0P

  <head>
  </head>
      there are some images that might be helpful.</p>
      too. I was just starting to fabricate and replace the floors in my
      un-garaged Corvair station wagon..., and the precipitation began.
      More than coincidence in my book. :-)<br>
      via Tigers wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:702856828.1324555.1673675662771@mail.yahoo.com">
      <!--[if gte mso
9]><xml><o:OfficeDocumentSettings><o:AllowPNG/><o:PixelsPerInch>96</o:PixelsPerInch></o:OfficeDocumentSettings></xml><![endif]-->
      Arrived today, long weekend, wanted to put them in. Not clear to
      me which end goes in which direction. Done some Dr. Googling but
      nothing specific found so far.
        because his Tiger is drivable for the first time in 27 years?</div>
        composition but my thumbs are not  talented enough to transcribe
        what my brain wants to convey. </div>
            from Yahoo Mail for iPhone</a><br>
      <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre"
wrap="">_______________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:tigers@autox.team.net";>tigers@autox.team.net</a>

href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers";>http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a>
 <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://autox.team.net/archive";>http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/atwittsend@verizon.net";>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/atwittsend@verizon.net</a>

</pre>

--------------7GLD2M3LzTyd6gRbDoQbgf0P--

--===============3526001612362890493==