[Tigers] Mountain passes

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Mountain passes
From: Owain Lloyd <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2023 10:18:13 +0200

--0000000000007761600600098273

I just sent this to Jerry and thought why not send it to the list.  Happy
Sunday tiger folks.

I=E2=80=99ve not used the tiger in about 2 years for various reasons and am=
 about
to strip it down and start a restoration.  Before doing so I took it on a
nice 600 mile or so tour of some mountain passes around st moritz.

Apart from a moment of boiling fuel 30 minutes after leaving home in
sweltering heat, it performed flawlessly.   Coolant temp moved from 85
Celsius and using evans waterless too.  (Mentioned for your reference Buck)

Here are some clips taken with my rayban stories sunglasses.  As you can
see we had some fun in esteemed car company.

https://youtu.be/RZniKE4mwD0

--0000000000007761600600098273

I just sent this to Jerry and thought why not send it to the list.=C2=A0 Ha=
=80=99ve not used the tiger in about 2 years for various reasons and am abo=
ut to strip it down and start a restoration.=C2=A0 Before doing so I took i=
t on a nice 600 mile or so tour of some mountain passes around st moritz. =
nt of boiling fuel 30 minutes after leaving home in sweltering heat, it per=
formed flawlessly. =C2=A0 Coolant temp moved from 85 Celsius and using evan=
s waterless too. =C2=A0(Mentioned for your reference Buck)</div><div dir=3D=
 stories sunglasses.=C2=A0 As you can see we had some fun in esteemed car c=
iv>

--0000000000007761600600098273--

--===============0228172542849334405==