Judsen Superchargers (fwd)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Judsen Superchargers (fwd)
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 1995 15:57:17 -0500 (CDT)
        I don't think the Judsen company is still in business...
        HOWEVER they were located in Conshohocken, PA. Mayhap a
        well placed phone call to "Conshie" (as the locals call
        it) Chamber of Commerce might prove instructive. I think
        they made other compressor-type equipment, too. Remember
        when they used to advertise at the back of ROAD & TRACK?

        Greg (who used to visit his granny in Conshie) Petrolati

gpetrola@firefly.prairienet.org                 1962 Triumph TR4
        "That's not a leak... My car is marking it's territory!"
Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois