Help wanted moving TR6 engine from Haverhill, MA -> Bedford, NH

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Help wanted moving TR6 engine from Haverhill, MA -> Bedford, NH
From: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Date: Mon, 01 May 1995 12:53:27 -0400
Cc: streeter@sanders.com
Hello all,

I am looking for some help moving a TR6 engine from Haverhill, MA to
Bedford, NH.  As such, I'm particularly looking for a benevolent
triumph owner who has a pickup truck, and is willing to lift half the
engine!

I am very flexible on time for the move, and will gladly provide a
ride in my running TR6, plus a drink of your choice at the local
Shorty's, to any willing volunteers!

(I'd try putting the engine in the back of my Taurus, but I'd have no
way to keep it from tipping over once I get it there...)

--ken

Kenneth B. Streeter         | EMAIL: streeter@sanders.com
Lockheed Sanders, PTP2-A001 | WWW: http://rassp.sanders.com/streeter/
65 River Road               | Voice: (603) 885-9604
Hudson, NH 03051            | Fax:   (603) 885-0631