TR6 Cooling

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Cooling
From: TinyHost@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 May 1995 21:25:41 -0400
Kevin:

>I do have an oil cooler, which they say helps quite a bit.

That was the other option under consideration. Especially after trying
to change the filter the first time.  :)

>-- make sure your timing isn't too far advanced.
>What do your plugs look like?

Haven't looked at 'em yet. The first few times I ran it the car spit
carbon all over my van. <g> I should have a chance to look at the plugs
over the weekend.

>-- check your voltage stabilizer.

Hadn't thought of that one.

>-- check for cracked head, cracked block, leaky head gasket.  You
>don't want to know about these, but they're deadly.

You're right - I don't want to know about 'em.  :)

What about something simple, like a temperature sensor?

        Bruce Krobusek
        Rochester   NY
       tinyhost@aol.com
          '83 R80RT