Sleeved thermostats for TR-2/4 - part #

To: triumphs@orion.dnet.mmm.com
Subject: Sleeved thermostats for TR-2/4 - part #
From: ccamley@mmm.com (Chris Amley - 3M Co. - St. Paul, MN)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 1995 18:03:23 -0500
What I have before me is the packaging for a sleeved thermostat I bought
from TRF several years ago.  No blister-pack, this...it's a study "Primary
Standard Package" according to the label.  Also, the labelling indicates
Smiths Instruments Ltd.  The part number is:

        85025/74

I think the "74" refers to degrees Celsius?  This is a 165F=74C 'stat.
Other numbers on the box:

            LV6/MT1
        6220-00-408-6226

Last: perhaps our agricultural cousins (Massey-Ferguson) used the same 'stat?

Chris Amley                             ccamley@mmm.com
TR-3A TS39449L

"Opinions expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent
those of 3M."