Re: Lucas - Prince of Darkness

To: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570" <RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Lucas - Prince of Darkness
From: Phil Willson <P.J.Willson@qmw.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 13:39:18 BST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Richard,

If you look at my register article in the December '94 issue (I think) you will
find information about what to do
with the control box connections when you install an alternator.  The important
thing here is to ensure that the
control box cannot operate which is done by pulling off the black 'E' lead.

> Also, would anyone mind if I publicized the list a bit in the TSSC magazine,
> I'm sure they are many Triumph owners out there who have internet access but
> haven't the address of the list.  Any objections, constructive critisms,
> flames, etc post to the list so everyone can make their comments.

The next issue will list a few WWW URL's which is a good start.

Phil

From:   Phil Willson
        Electronic Engineering
        Queen Mary and Westfield College