Re: parts suppliers

To: rgs03@health.state.ny.us, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: parts suppliers
From: JERRYTOY@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 1995 17:18:44 -0400
OK, my opinion.
1.  TRF-have all parts good quality and they work hard to get parts made that
we might not get without them.  Green hoses!
And if you have problems they will even test fit a part on a shell.
2.  Moss-OK service
3.  Had poor experience early on, in my restore project so "dropped,m"
4. Local Bone yard or BAC in Seattle.
5.  Triumphs Only in San Jose, when local bone yard does not have.
     (Nice desk help at Triumphs Only)

To be fair to the suppliers, many of these parts come from overseas,
hopefully UK and with exchange rates and expensive shipping we ALL need to
plan further ahead, when we can, and order 2-3 mos ahead.  Plus this allows
you to take advantage of sales and spread out the damage to your budget.