output hub,GT6 tranx.

To: cparman@siue.edu
Subject: output hub,GT6 tranx.
From: aj253@rgfn.epcc.Edu (Tony Robinson)
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 95 15:37:36 MDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

Craig,
 So as to prevent any arguement from the "crowd" I am sitting with the
referenced output hub in hand as I write.
 The original part has twenty (20) splines, and covers an inside diameter
of 7/8 in. The outside diameter which fit inside the tail housing seal is
1 3/8 in.
 The hub  which fit almost against the out put shaft housing measures 2 and
1/4 in. and the diameter of the flange is 3 and 5/8 in.

hole spacing is:     -    x      x    < 2 and 1/4 in.
              1 and 7/8

                     ^    x      x

I have two of these parts from old trannies. If you need one, you can
have it for the cost of shipping.

Let me know what you decide.
Good luck,
Tony R.