Wire wheels and luggage racks

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wire wheels and luggage racks
From: <Allan=W.=McClure%FACENG%UMASS@BANYAN.UMMED.EDU> (Allan W. McClure)
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 95 15:27:29 EDT
Many apologies for this very late note of appreciation to all who responded
to my questions about wire wheels and luggage racks for my TR3A back in late
August.  Unfortunately, right at that time things got a bit crazy for me
personally so I was not able to make these purchases as I had originally
planned.  Perhaps I will before the VTR Convention in July, but that remains
to be seen.  In any case, many thanks to Rik Schlierer, Paul Wiegman, Andy
Mace, Rich Leopold, George Arcay, Tony Robinson, Jim Harroun, John
Wroclawski, Rich Koch, Chris Kantarjiev, and E M Kolb.  Hope I got
everybody....  :^)

Allan McClure
'60 TR3A