Sale of summer toys

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Sale of summer toys
From: Joe Flake <flake@a3115jmf.atl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 1995 13:24:06 -0500 (EDT)
The local newspaper says that fall is here and folks
are trying to sell their toys.  The local (Atlanta, GA)
newspaper had a total of EIGHTEEN Triumphs for
sale this weekend!  The breakdown was:

 1  Herald   $1500
 4  Spits    $1500, 3500, 1000, 3300
 1  Stag     $5995
 2  TR3s     $6800, 9500
 1  TR8      $9500
 9  TR6s     $3995, 7000, 4500, 6500, 6500, 8000, 7900, 6200, 10100

I was surprised at the number, and that only the Herald and two lower
priced Spits were of the "runs, needs work" description.  With that many
TR6s I would have expected at least one of them to be in that
category as well.

It looks like a buyers market!  Too bad I've got no money.

Joe
flake@a3115jmf.atl.hp.com