Re: Fuel line Press. reg. <Pine.3.89.9510230705.B69753-01000

To: Ronald LHerault <lherault@acs.bu.edu>
Subject: Re: Fuel line Press. reg. <Pine.3.89.9510230705.B69753-0100000@acs3.bu.edu>
From: Berry Kercheval <kerch@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 07:25:38 PDT
Cc: triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu, kerch@parc.xerox.com
>>>Ronald LHerault said:
 >
 > While at British Under Thw Wing, at Quonset Point Air Museum on Sunday
 > the 22d, a friend and I observed sevral cars with fuel line pressure
 > regulators that apeared to allow the desired pressure to be dialed in.
 > Later he mentioned to me that he could use such adevice.  What are they
 > called, who sells 'em and how much?  Anyone know?

They're called "fuel line pressure regulators" and you can get them from any
mail-order racing supply house like Pegasus, or even from J.C. Whitney.  Check
the Monster List for phone numbers and addresses.

(By the way, a while ago I found that Pegasus Racing had LOWER prices on the
Facet fuel pump I wanted than J.C. Whitney -- and they shipped much much
faster)

  --berry

Berry Kercheval :: Xerox Palo Alto Research Center