Re: Berry's Re: Antipodean greetings!

To: "Bruce T. Clough" <cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil>
Subject: Re: Berry's Re: Antipodean greetings!
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 1995 12:32:36 -0800 (PST)
Cc: triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
On Tue, 31 Oct 1995, Bruce T. Clough wrote:

> Hey, Berry just gave me a brainstorm...what if we run a contest for the
> least maintainable design on a Triumph?...

> ... Better than replacing the rear spring on a Herald!
>
> Bruce Clough

OK, Bruce, occasionally I can be pretty dense, but what's so hard about
replacing the rear spring on a Herald? Car on stands, remove rear seat
cushion, 4 screws on the access plate, six nylocs on the diff. studs,
one bolt on each end of the spring, and it's out in about 20 min.

What did I miss?

Andrew Mace
10/Herald/Vitesse (Sports 6) Consultant
Vintage Triumph Register