Parts Needed

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts Needed
From: NXWG32A@prodigy.com (MR RALPH J JANNELLI SR.)
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 15:05:36 EST
-- [ From: Ralph Jannelli * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

As Pat Willems pointed out in his reply I did not state in my original
message where I am located. I am located in Charlotte NC. A member of
the Triumph Club of the Carolinas, VTR, and Triumph Sports Six Club in
England.
Regarding the parts, yes I have checked all the sources Pat Willems
listed and them some, my only hope at this point is to find them from
someone parting out a car. The part numbers listed are from the factory
parts manual.