Car Insurance Rates

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Car Insurance Rates
From: Nickbk@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 1996 22:46:39 -0500
Jeff Wagner bemoans his car insurance bill of $400/yr for his TR6

 Jeez Jeff the quest for cheap insurance must be foremost in your
mind if it is the deciding factor as to whether you keep or sell
your lbc. Does a monkey sh*t brown 4 door Buick cost even less
to insure ? <g> I would be jumpin up and down with joy if I could get any
where close to a rate like that. I pay exactly the same amount as you do for
a "normal" policy on my car, except that I pay that amount four (4) times a
year. Heck, it costs over $1k
just to put a minimum policy on my commuter beater. Somehow
I think you have your priorities messed up. Think about it. You
enjoy British cars (esp TR's) enough to live and love one both
on the road and in the den (logged on to Team.net) and yet
you contemplate selling it because of the insurance bill ?
My god man, have another warm beer and re-think your
position. <g>

                                                     Yours  in Grease
                                                          Nick