TR-6 crash pads

To: triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: TR-6 crash pads
From: Berry Kercheval <kerch@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 18:23:45 PST
Since I got Sybil repainted and reupholstered last spring and summer, the
ratty dash and dash pads are the worst feature.  Replacing the dash ("fascia")
itself, and the lower pads and switch plinth look straightforward, if time
consuming.  However, I'm not sure about the top pad.  Is it the case that the
windscreen must come off for this piece to be replaced, or can I leave it in
place?  If I don't have to pull the windscreen I may get it done this year,
otherwise I'll contemplate the project in horrified fascia-nation for another
few years before I get up the energy to do it.

--
Berry Kercheval :: kerch@parc.xerox.com :: Xerox Palo Alto Research Center