Looking for wheels

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for wheels
From: Bruce Hedin <bruceh@cellerity.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 16:53:46 -0500
I'm trying to find some mates for some orphaned wheels and figured that if
they're to be found anywhere, this is probably the place to try.

So...On page 286 of "Guide to Purchase & DIY Restoration of the Triumph
Spitfire, GT6, Herald & Vitesse (Sports Six)" by Porter and Williams
there's a photo of a 1500 Spitfire w/hardtop installed.  This car is fitted
with aftermarket wheels made (I believe) by Cosmic.  I'm pretty sure these
were frequently fitted to period Lotus Europa's...well..ok, so maybe not
frequently, but I know of at least one, my brother's Series 1.

Anyway...I thought maybe somebody out there might have some similarly
orphaned wheels that match this particular style...perhaps due to an
unfortunate encounter with a poorly placed curb during a spirited drive on
a sunny, almost spring morning on a favorite stretch of isolated, twisty
road...here's your chance to find a home for them.

bkh
71 GT6