Re:Care Owned

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Care Owned
From: rjannelli@uncc.campus.mci.net (Ralph Jannelli)
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 09:26:08 -0500 (EST)
OK here goes.

'69 Pontiac Temtest 350 V8, came with wife.
'70 MKIII Spitfire bought used in '72 daily driver for 10+ years. Finially
rusted away due to NJ winters.
'80 Pontiac Sunbird
'72 MKIV Spitfire still own bought in '81 was daily driver until '84 then
only occasional driver until last year now daily driver again.
'82 Pontiac J2000 Wagon, kids getting bigger!
'84 Pontiac Firebird V8 what can I say I quess I like Pontiacs as well or is
it cars with "fire" in their name
'85 Astro Van kids getting mutch bigger!!
'85 Pontiac Firebird to replace the one above after totaled in a rear end
collision.
'81 TR8 - wife's car bought in '94 lasted only one year total by some idiot
in a head on.
'66 Spitfire just finished total restoration.
'95 Jeep Cherokee wife wanted something bigger after TR8 wreck.