TRF

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TRF
From: aj253@rgfn.epcc.Edu (Tony Robinson)
Date: Sat, 11 May 96 02:51:51 MDT

Enough Already.
 Okay everyone, flame me is you so desire, but I am sure we all have our
own horror stories about each and every supplier to our "second maidens".
 I have had my share of problems with Moss, now, there is a bunch of
order takers who ships whatever they darn well please.
 TRF is another on. How difficult is it to provide them with a part
number, only to have the part arrive with the correct number but on the
wrong product.
 Vicky Brit. What can I say. I believe they hire directly from "Order
takers anonymous".
 Point is, we all have our gripes and from the way this has run on the
list lately for about the third time in the last six months, it is time
to move on.
 If yo want to bad mouth someone, go ahead and tell me how dumb, how old,
how stupid, or how just plain old old I am. At least we'll be leaving
everyone else alone and get on wit constructive information on this line.
 Charles didn't pay attention the last time, Moss ignored us, and VB
could care less. So what's the purpose?
 That's my Dollars worth. So if you wanna gripe about something, here I am.
Regards to all,
Tony R.
"GT6s"
###