Re: TR4 - Overdrive questions

To: Christian_Simonsen@ena-east.ericsson.se, TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4 - Overdrive questions
From: TR6Massey@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 19:07:08 -0400
In a message dated 96-05-20 08:38:04 EDT,
Christian_Simonsen@ena-east.ericsson.se (Christian Simonsen) writes:

>I cannot remove the large brass spanner plug on the bottom of the unit, any
>hints, or drawings of the tool required so that I can fab one?

Christian,

If I'm not mistaken this large plug has castelations (square notches which
look like architectural features of a mideival castle).  You can tap the plug
in the anti-clockwise direction using a hammer and a brass drift.  Don't use
a steel punch as this will deform the plug.  Use patience and care so as to
not damage the plug.

Good luck

Dave (I've rebuilt a few O/D's but still can't remember all the details)
Massey
TR6Massey@aol.com