BOUNCE triumphs: Non-member submission from [Terry Whitford <ter

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, terryw19@mail.nwlink.com
Subject: BOUNCE triumphs: Non-member submission from [Terry Whitford <terryw19@mail.nwlink.com>] -Reply
From: TLEAKE@novell.com (Tom Leake)
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 19:22:43 -0400
>>>David....How does one contact Ken Gillanders?
>>>Thanks,
>>>Terry Whitford                    E-mail:  terryw19@nwlink.com
>>>'75 Spitwad

>>[Check the vendor lists, via ftp to ftp.team.net, or work your way
down the web pages at http://www.team.net/   mjb.]
His Phone number is not listed in the last version of the Monster list, so
here it is
818-443-0939
 I have heard concerns that urethane bushings may not huold up for the
lack of sleeves.  I am pretty certain that some or all of the sleeves he
carries have sleeves, but they are about 2X the price,  He claims they
are about 2x as hard.

Tom Leake