Newbie Spitfire Questions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Newbie Spitfire Questions
From: JBP1@gnn.com ()
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 1996 21:32:31
Hi folks...
        I have been checking out the mailing list for the last week
or so...I am impressed.  I am currently in the process of trying to
put my 74 Spit 1500 back on the road.  It has been sitting for
quite some time.  As I was going over it today, (I've been involved
with other projects...) I noticed that the floor underneath the
drivers seat is giving way.  Probably the sill too...I am hoping
that someone can point me in the direction of a reliable,
inexpensive source for replacement panels that I can weld in.  I
appreciate the help.  Please post or e-mail me directly.  Thanks!

John