Re: RICHARD JACKSON<9606040748.ZM13759@zeu.tt.umist.ac.uk>

To: Chris Boston <spitfire@zeu.tt.umist.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: RICHARD JACKSON<9606040748.ZM13759@zeu.tt.umist.ac.uk>
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 1996 14:13:12 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
Chris Boston wrote:-

>Interesting article in this months Area News from the Leicester area of the
>TSSC.  Curiously enough, it it is an anonymous entry this month, but it has all
>the hallmarks of being a RICHARD JACKSON penned effort.  Can RICHARD JACKSON
>shed some light on this supposition, did RICHARD JACKSON write it, or does
>RICHARD JACKSON know who did.

I admit it, it was me, although I dare say alot of people on the list will be
wondering what we are on about.  :-)  I am sorry, I thought I had signed it.  I
do normally.

>And why does RICHARD JACKSON and his area get a double box at the front of the
>area news to say who he is.  Although I do approve of the fortnightly meets, to
>have a drink with RICHARD JACKSON.

Because there are two of us!!!!  :-), so it's one box each.

>over to you, RICHARD JACKSON...

>By the way, who is RICHARD MILLICAN anyway?

He was our treasurer, but he has left now after finding a new job in Warwick.

>Chris.

>ps. if you are wondering why RICHARD JACKSON is getting his name in capitals
>oll over the place, read this months area news.

He means the regional write ups in the TSSC magazine, the Area Review.  I don't
see much input from your area Dave Eaton, that must be one of, if not THE
biggest area eh!!  :-)

>pps. I won't give the capital letter treatment to anybody else in the same way
>thatI have to RICHARD JACKSON (honest).

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, this bit looks familiar!!!

>ppps. Sorry to the folks over the pond who are still reading and don't get the
>News.

I also appologise for him, he has been out in the sun we're getting tooooooo
long  :-)

>Three cheers for Mark (Kangaroo) Cockburn. bah bahh bahhhhhh...

He's used to be our area's resident alcoholic, although he migrated to Oz for a
working holiday for a year.

Anyone who has a small chassis triumph and isn't in the club(TSSC) and is still
wondering what we are on about, then the best idea is to join the club!! :-)

Rich - (joint)Leicester Area Organiser - TSSC  (NO, I don't organise the
joints) :-)