RE: RICHARD JACKSON<01BB520D.DA649D20@port105.mhv.net>

To: Wes Grady <wesgrady@csbh.mhv.net>
Subject: RE: RICHARD JACKSON<01BB520D.DA649D20@port105.mhv.net>
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 1996 09:59:32 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
Wes, Wes, Wes.....:-)

**All Triumph Addicts delete NOW**

>Dave, Dave, Dave....

>Please, the President only spends money for the good of the party.  Lets get
that straight.  Don't much matter which party is in power, that is the party
that gets the $$$.  At least in the UK they have a relatively stable monarchy.
                                                              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Good thing they don't get to vote on it, however, or we would have Queen Di.

Stable Monarchy!!!!  The kids have all got divorced, had affairs, the future
King of England dumps his wife(Who is a bit tastey may I add) for some stuck up
wrinckled old bag, he has ears that would make standing up striaght in a head
on wind impossible, declares his love of conservation, then spends weekends
shooting defenceless animals(In the name of sport)...blah blah blah

And you call THAT stable........:-)

Anyway, wouldn't it be President Di???

ps, please take this in the manner in which it was written!!

Ah ha, Triumph Content after all!  Does anyone know if the vanes in a water
pump can corrode and cause the car to over heat?????
(Pheww, thought I'd best get that in before the Non-Triumph-Talk police get me)

Rich
England.