TR6 for sale (Maryland)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 for sale (Maryland)
From: "Jeff Wagner" <JWAGNER@jmail.umd.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 19:18:38 EST
It's time to sell my TR6, Nigel.  Nige is a '72 maroon in fair
condition.  I rescued this car from 8 years of dormancy in a garage
one year ago.  I rebuilt the brakes, carbs, clutch hydraulics and
cooling system, added a stainless exhaust, flushed the gas tank and
had a bunch of work done on the rear end, as well as countless little
things.  He runs well and is reliable now, but needs suspension
bushings and cosmetic work.  He has some rust, and the interior is
"comfortable" or "lived in," not at all ready for the concourse.

This could be a really beautiful car with some love and attention,
and it's a shame that I don't have the time to bring it up
to its potential (or the bucks to pay somebody else to).  I'd like to
see it go to a good home.

Interested?  Email me at jwagner@jmail.umd.edu for more info.

Jeff Wagner
College Park, MD