TR6 stalls when bliping throttle

To: triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 stalls when bliping throttle
From: Scott Paisley <scotty@csn.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 08:20:09 -0600
Here's an update on what's going on.  I'm building a deck on the house.
:-)  Which means I didn't get to do any testing on the TR6 over the
weekend!  Doh!  I'll try and to some checking tonight or later in
the week.  FTR (for the record) there is oil in the dampers...
I'll be looking for a vacuum leak as the first guess.  Oh, I did
check the vacuum lines from the dist to the carb and it seems ok, but
I'm still betting on a vac leak.

Thanks for all the replies/tips!!!

-Scotty
 '75 TR6 (for sale)