TR4 Frame available

To: triumphs@autox.team.net (Jeremy DuBois)
Subject: TR4 Frame available
From: DUHART JOHN <duhart@symbol.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 96 15:41:41 -0400
Hey All,

        Well I found a small goldmine in Bayshore Long Island.  Anyway the guy
had a TR4 frame behind his garage (atleast that is was I think is was).
It looked like one I had seen in Triumph World.  I think it was a TR4 and
not TR4a because the rear had the leaves/slat thingies (not the correct
term?) on the frame.  Anyway, it look in decent shape.  No noticeable
rust.  I banged it a few times and it felt solid, but I won't say I'm a
great judge on these things.

        The guy who owns the garage is named Dave.  He has no interest in
Triumph stuff.  How he came upon this stuff is a strange/sad story he
will be glad to tell anyone who will listen.  The number for the garage
is 516-665-2578.

        If I had more money and space I would of bought the frame and stowed it
for the TR4 I would love to build for myself.  However I'll just settle
for getting the TR6 I own back on the road.

        If you contact Dave drop me a line, I would love to know how it goes.

Later,
JHD IV

P.S.  He has tons of parts behind his garage as well, but no idea what
half the stuff is!
P.S.S.  No, no trannys with OD's, that is what I was looking for.