Door Adjustment on TR7 converts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Door Adjustment on TR7 converts
From: Jim Van Riper <jvr@informix.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 12:11:41 -0500
My driver side door doesn't open easily. The door is aligned with the body
but the striker plate is too low and cannot move higher. Before I start
filing the opening to move it up, is there something I should look at? I put
in a new rubber seal and it still has the two striker plates.

Thanks,
jvr
Jim Van Riper
95 Pontiac Firebird Formula Convertible - DrkGrn, TanLeather, M6
79 Triumph TR7 Convertible - DrkGrn, TanCloth, M5
70 Jaguar XKE Convertible - Robin's Egg Blue (ick), BlackVinyl, M4
94 Pontiac GrandAm GT 4dr (wife's)