Re: TR-6 exhaust routing

To: ssutton <ssutton@ban.chinalake.navy.mil>
Subject: Re: TR-6 exhaust routing
From: Bill Georgas <0005419627@mcimail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 96 14:28 EST
Cc: TR6 <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Steve,

Not really sure of the nomenclature here, But I did spend a decent
amount of time under my '72 this weekend replacing some rear suspension
bits.  My stock system rides in between the frame rails, never really
dipping below their lowest "horizontal plane".  If the rear frame breast
plate is what I think it is, then my exhaust rides on top of the lower
plate and in between the frame rails.

Sorry for the confusing response, and good luck......

Bill
'72 TR6