TR-6 rear exhause pipes

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-6 rear exhause pipes
From: ssutton@ridgecrest.ca.us (Steve Sutton)
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 1996 18:05:26 -0700
Posted-date: Sun, 16 Jun 1996 18:05:26 -0700
I have a pretty silly question.

Does anyone know if the rear exhaust pipes, on a stock dual pipe exhaust
system, pass between the rear frame breast plates or underneath them?  I
took off the DPO bodge exhaust system several years ago when I started my
frame-off and am now fitting up a sotck system.

Thanks in advance.

Steve Sutton
74 1/2 TR-6
Ridgecrest, CA
ssutton@ridgecrest.ca.us   <---- Note new address
                                 Celebrating my 14th year on ARPANET/Internet
                                 (sorry I'm getting carried away!)