TR8 availability & prices

To: <odd@triumphclub.se>
Subject: TR8 availability & prices
From: "Sean Johnson" <sean_johnson@milacron.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 96 17:13:29 -24000
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Two sources to determine typical prices for TR8's:

1) Hemmings Motor News.
Available in the US at book stores.  There are usually 8-10 TR8's for sale
from $6k-$12k depending on mileage, condition, and year.  Most of the prices
are in the $8.5k-$9.5k region.

2) Tradin' Post web site search.
The Tradin' Post is the local equivalent of Hemmings, usually available at
convenience stores, but covers all makes of cars where Hemmings is pretty
much collector cars.  I guess they are nationwide in the US.

They have a website at http://www.traderonline.com

One of the options is to do a used car search.  I've used this to look for
triumphs, with good luck on TR7's.  I tried once on TR8's but only got a
couple of hits.

The lists change every week.

'hope this helps,

Sean Johnson