Re: TR3A memorabilia

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3A memorabilia
From: lermanis@netspace.net.au (Chris Lermanis)
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 10:07:24 +1000 (EST)
Greetings Triumph enthusiasts.
While not new to TR ownership(17yrs.with my 3a),I am VERY new to this "new
-fangled" technology that makes it possible to read about somebody's
starter motor woes on the other side of the planet!- in milliseconds!!!
As I age(I'm 55 ),nostalgia becomes a force to reckon with especially
recalling the 1950's-- when I fell in love with the car but couldn't afford
to buy one.
So I had to wait _ It was worth it!!
This brings me to the point of the message.
Over the years I have acquired original documentation associated with the
car-handbooks,manuals,brochures etc.However as most of the cars were
destined for America,the literature available here in Australia is somewhat
thin on the ground.

Could anyone help me with a source for this memorabilia?
Of special interest is advertising material as published in early motoring mags.
I appreciate that these items have become very "collectable",and I'm
willing to pay a fair price.

Regards, Chris Lermanis
1958 TR3A