Re: Re: Spitfire Sports Exhaust

To: triumphs@autox.team.net ('trumppa')
Subject: Re: Re: Spitfire Sports Exhaust
From: knystrom@NCSCTC01ES.ntc.nokia.com (Nystrom Kim (NTC/Espoo))
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 10:59:38 +0300

** Gee, spits in Finland!! - I'd really like to come see them (and your
country
** as well). I've heard that the Triumph Club of Finland is having a summer
meet
** at 5-7 July - have you been there before? is it worthwhile?

You bet, there are lots of them here! Too bad the season is a bit short....
I don't know about the meeting anymore than where and when it is as I'm not
a member of the club. But I am sure it's worth it, as people here have a
long winter for fixing up their cars. Surely there will be some great
"specimens"! I can try to find out some more about that meeting if you want.
Unfortunately I won't be able to go there myself, as I'll be in Dallas at
that time....

But I am going to the Triumph World Picnic in Brighton, 10-11 Aug, though.
Any good ideas on what's the cheapest way of getting to Brighton from
Scandinavia by car??????

Kim Nystrom
76? Spit 1500

** Jorgen_Klitholm@online.pol.dk (Denmark)