Where to buy best wiring harness, TR2?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Where to buy best wiring harness, TR2?
From: shammy@inmind.com (Christian Simonsen)
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1996 17:56:13 GMT
My poor languishing TR2, may be moving to a freshly built garage. So the
ramp up begins. I need to replace the wiring harness that some lunatic
squirell chewed cleanly off the firewall. I guess linen covered wire makes a
tasty treat.

A continuing thread is who to buy what from and who not too. Delivery time
isn't as much an issue here as quality. If I intend to show it, I should go
with the cloth covered wires. I'm looking for good honest input, not another
round of bashing (fire suit on).

Any other reasons to stick with the cloth?

I'm looking for floor pans, too. I seem to remember stealing my mothers
cookie sheets and screwing them to the driver side floor board back in 78.
For some reason, Christmas was never the same after that.

Christian Simonsen
Virginia, USA
shammy@inmind.com

1954 TR2 TS1675  long door waiting for attention

1963? TR4 CT 24093 LO runs like a champ most days