TR6 for sale in Menlo Park Ca

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 for sale in Menlo Park Ca
From: Jonathan.Moody@ny.ubs.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 96 20:44:20 +0900
--openmail-part-02008e71-00000001

Hi all,

I saw this car last night.  For sale 1971 TR6 20K on rebuild.  Car looks
very straight, frame looks good (one side may have repaired box section at
trailing arm mount - but if its a repair it looks very good), interior -
shot, paint -crappy.  He's asking $4k. It looks like there is 0 bondo and 0
rust on the car. slight surface rust on trunk lid.  Floor boards are all
solid.  I have no relationship to this guy what so ever, but the car is a
great restoration candidate.( although it aint cheap!) Let me know if
you're interested. FWIW.

Jon Moody  '73TR6

--openmail-part-02008e71-00000001

Lotus Notes message signature details could not be determined.
--openmail-part-02008e71-00000001--