Very little LBC content

To: CBrown1500@aol.com, Chris and Karen Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Very little LBC content
From: "Jim Sudduth" <jim.sudduth@autodesk.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 96 11:04:05 PST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
     Hey, let's not trash the Miata, it's a fine car and has done a lot to
     keep the "two-seater thang" alive. The reason I got a TR6 instead of a
     Miata, besides the initial cost, is that the '6 has romance for me and
     the Miata doesn't, even though it's a more comfortable, faster and
     probably more reliable car. As I'm sure you all know, this hobby of
     ours isn't about objective qualities like speed or ease of ownership,
     it's about a sort of masochistic relationship we all seem to enjoy, so
     who are we to point fingers? So what if Miata owners are lazy,
     image-conscious poseurs - Oh, sorry! Really, I don't mean that - some
     of my best friends are Miata owners... :-)

     This is all in the spirit of fun, right? I mean, I have to get back at
     Miata owners somehow for all the times they've whizzed past me on the
     freeway looking smug. But you just wait until my OD conversion is
     done! Then their little rear view mirrors will be filled with the
     grinning visage of my snorting TR6, hovering for the kill - the
     hideous mouth opens wide, the lips slide back on rows of razor-sharp
     teeth and chomp! Got cha!!

     Jim