RE: LBC "God Squad"

To: "'Rick Fedorchak'" <richard.fedorchak@gsfc.nasa.gov>
Subject: RE: LBC "God Squad"
From: Chris and Karen Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 17:49:13 -0700
Cc: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
My my Rick,
        Just a little sensitive this fine day?  True I had no right to question
your mechanical abilities, and other remarks , though meant in jest, may have
seemed a bit over the top.  However, my opinion of Miatas, which apparently are
close to diametrically opposed to yours, are based on having driven one for
close to six months before trading it in on a Caravan.  I missed the shake
rattle and roll of my TR4A and thought I could replace it with the Miata.
Well, in my most humble and biased opinion, it came nowhere near enough.  Maybe
even too smooth, (stiff though) to be considered in the same class.
        However, I wander from the thread...I apologize, from the bottom of my
grease encrusted heart.  I will be sure to preface any further humorous flame
with a proper disclaimer and hope that will suffice.  The world is filled with
fine vehicles, some of which I no doubt share the same opinion with you on.  I
by no means advocate
lbc's over ljc's, lic's, or l anything c's, just Miatas.  My opinion, right
wrong or indifferent.

Chris "Looks like I picked a bad week to quit sniffin' glue" Prugh