tranny tunnel question...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: tranny tunnel question...
From: Jonathan.Moody@ny.ubs.com
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 96 04:46:38 +0900
--openmail-part-020aafad-00000001

I will be installing a new "space age plastic" tranny tunnel from TRF  on
my TR6. I have not seen it yet.  I gather from some of the recent posts
that it does not have the hole for the reverse lights in it.  I will be
making my own I guess...any suggestions for sources of the grommet for the
hole?  Also, it seems that you all have had a lot harder time with this as
compared to the fibreboard covers - any clue as to why?  The dreaded tranny
tunnel awaits me....Thanks!

Jon Moody '73TR6

--openmail-part-020aafad-00000001

Lotus Notes message signature details could not be determined.
--openmail-part-020aafad-00000001--