Diff change

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Diff change
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 09:28:51 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
Morning all,

Tonight(hopefully) I will be changing my diff(I've finally got fed up with the
wailing banshee that constantly follows me where ever I go).  Now, I dare say
you California folks don't have this problem, but here in dear old Blighty'
where damp gets in everywhere, that bloody long bolt that goes through the back
of the casing seizes to the metalastic bushes, has ANYONE any ideas on how to
get the ba***rd out of there?????

Also, I have a set of K&N filters, but I hear that you're mean't to put in
slightly richer needles and stronger damper springs, anyone know what needles
to use and what colour springs I need?  BTW, the car is a '73 MkIV 1300 with
standard manifolds and head, although it does have the earlier spec bigger
valve head.

TIA

Bye for now

Rich