Re: Gear tunnel cover - again...

To: Michael Noerregaard <ngaard@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu>
Subject: Re: Gear tunnel cover - again...
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mdporter@rt66.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 1996 21:46:42 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Michael Noerregaard wrote:

> Thanks a lot (- and sorry again for my ignorant question on the gear-box....)

Now you're making me feel guilty, Michael. <g>  We aren't trying to
_intimidate_ here, but, rather, _elucidate_!  I would venture that you're
going to be able, after a UTA MBA degree, to give me much better advice
on money than I ever will be able to give you on cars. <g>  You'll also
have _carte blanche_ to charge more for that advice, as well. <g>
Cheers.

--
My other Triumph doesn't run, either....