Bumpers and console

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bumpers and console
From: jmerone@vtetv.org (Joe Merone)
Date: 21 Aug 1996 14:27:43 GMT
Many thanks to all who weighed in with their opinions on how to remove my rear
bumper.  The answer in my case was a big hefty tool called a SAWZALL that
does indeed do as it says.  A little prying of the mounting bracket to get
some room, a new metal cutting blade, and good-bye bolts.  Off came the
bumper and away went the Sabrina over riders.  The car never looked better.

On a different note: Can anyone shed some light on the console between the
seats that may have been an option on the TR6?  On the advise of some folks I
met at the VTR convention I called Rods and Roadsters in Tennessee about
getting one.  They said that they were an option and they will occasionally
find one and re-sell it.  Anyone know of where I can get one (black color and
vinyl) now?