Re: Value of '74 TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Value of '74 TR6
From: Robb Baugher <rbaugher@naplesnet.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 01:06:16 EDT
Maybe it's the difference between retail and wholesale?  IOW, the range
would be $8,000 - $14,725.

Anyway, I guess what's more important is what it's worth to the
individual that's looking to buy... or sell.

I paid $3700 for my Stag because nearly everything works, it's drivable,
and it looks OK.  The  Online Price Guide service said it was valued at
$7500.  I checked a couple dealer sources too.  One said $4000-$8000 and
quoted some book.  The other said $5000-$11000 and appraised mine at
$7500... without any coaching <g>.

FWIW.

 Robb Baugher
 73' Stag