Re: Blower for Spit Motor

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Blower for Spit Motor
From: krisc@pi.bns.com.au (Kris Cotton)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 12:07:00 GMT
Ok if it is a Shorrock blower: a company called Rubery Owen & Kemsley in the
UK were involved in the manufacture/distrubition of shorrock blowers & they
may have phamplets or info that will help you.
unfortunatly I have not had dealing with the company in the UK  only their
Australian subsidery ROH who tossed all the brochures etc. out in the early
seventies
The only phamplet I have is for the Herald 948cc & that doesn't give boost
pressures or anything useful,only used to advertize the b things.