TR4 Fuel Pump- How to?

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 Fuel Pump- How to?
From: Bitparts@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 12:15:13 -0400
Finally had my 63 TR4 on the road after four years.  Was running well until
the fuel pump kicked out.  The sediment bowl had a good 3/4 inch of sediment.
 Cleaned that out and nursed the car home.  The pump is still not pumping
enough fuel.  Question.  Should I start by taking the top of the pump off or
should I remove the whole thing.  The workshop manuel is very sketchy on fuel
pumps.  About all it has is a drawing of one.

Warren Berg
63 TR4, 60 Healey 3000, 61 Healey 3000, 71 Mercedes 280 SL